Tuesday, June 20, 2017

DT Project: Liezel Beyers - Journal using the Hummingbird Designs



This is my first project for the Tsunami Rose Designs team. I chose to work with the plain hummingbirds printables in this junk journal.
The images are beautiful, so I fussy cut a few of them and used them on the cover and randomly in the journal - I love the effect they create!
I also reduced the size of the Things to do pages and trimmed them to embellish plain shipping tags.
I tea dyed all the pages with rooibos/red tea and inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I love the grungy effect this created and how well Daisy's designs go with this look.
The hummingbird images are so cheerful that I think this would make a really pretty gratitude journal. 




















Visit DT Leizel at her youtube channel didsomebodysaypaper 
for more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment